What are the differences between firmware 1.10.16 and 1.10.51?
In May 2010 the firmware 1.10.51 has been introduced into production for the PCD2.M5xx0 and the PCD3.Mxxx0. This FAQ lists the main differences between these versions.
- The Serial-S-Bus mode “Parity master” is now supported on all serial ports of the PCD, see FAQ 101103
- Increased stability for BACnet upload/merge (requires BACnet firmware version 1.10.50), see FAQ 101417
- Correction which avoids potential data loss on the SD cards when a card with more than 256 kBytes capacity is filled by 70%, see FAQ 101377
In case an SD card is used on the PCD, the update of the firmware to the version 1.10.51 is strongly recommended!
- Avoided inter-character delay on port 2 and 3 (PCD2.M5) or 0 and 3 (PCD3) which could lead to communication problems, see FAQ 101382
- A Bus Error could occur in some specific cases, see FAQ 101418
- Reading Ni1000 sensors with a PCD2/3.W340 by the media mapping returned wrong values, see FAQ 101416
- Profi-S-I/O and Profibus DP Master did not work, see FAQ 101244
PCD2 / _Firmware Classic
PCD3 / _Firmware Classic
Last update: 31.05.2015 07:27
First release: 11.05.2010 06:04