What is BIM?
Building information modelling (BIM) is a process involving the generation and management of digital representations of physical and functional characteristics of the built environment.
- Working collaboratively with customers and peers to deliver market leading BIM Objects.
- Supply 3D-data with the format Autodesk Revit (.rfa-files)
- Other data formats are also provided if available
- The objects are neither suitable for the design nor for the production. They are only designed as placeholders for the planning of facilities and trades.
- Accordingly, the objects are simplified, not complete and have only limited dimensional accuracy (height, width and depth)
Explanation out of www.wikipedia.org
Building information modelingBIM Building information models BIMs
Collection of RFA-Files
BIM - Collection of RFA-Files
|Tutorial||RFA-Files||BIM - Collection of RFA-Files|
|Collection March 2020||.zip||50.91 MB||Download|