What do I have to do to be able to send E-Mails to the bluewin.ch SMTP Server ?
If you want to use the bluewin.ch SMTP Server for relaying purposes (send an E-Mail from the PCD to the bluewin.ch SMTP Server and the SMTP Server will send the E-Mail to the destination E-Mail account) the following has to be considered
- The use of the bluewin.ch SMTP Server is only possible if you have a bluewin.ch account (bluewin ADSL router with a bluewin.ch account)
- The SMTP Server of bluewin.ch does need a authentification
- In PG5 use the F-Box “AMail Init”
- In the F-Box “AMail Init”
- In the F-Box do set the SMTP Server port to 25 or 587
- In the text “SMTP” set the TCP/IP Address of the bluewin.ch SMTP Server to 188.8.131.52 (old TCP/IP address was 184.108.40.206, the DNS-name is smtpauth.bluewin.ch)
- In the “Name” text, write your bluewin e-mail address without "@bluewin.ch"
(exp. my_name for the e-mail account email@example.com).
The e-mail address @bluemail.ch does not work.
- In the “Pwd” text, write the password of your e-mail account
- In the “Sender” text to write a “correct” E-Mail address,
“correct” means where the domain name does exist.
- In the “To1..To5” text, write the destination E-Mail account
Use the Send Mail F-Box to send the E-Mails.
Local FAQ CH
PG5 2.0 / E-Mail
Last update: 01.06.2015 06:18
First release: 08.09.2008 16:03