How to install the software "Serialtest Async"?
As the hardware probes do work as USB dongles for the software Serialtest Async (version 10.12.22.0 and later), the according USB drivers need to be installed before starting the installation of the software.
Procedure for installing Serialtest Async
- Make sure your hardware probe (USB probe for RS232 or RS485 networks) is up to date
- Get the right USB device drivers for Windows
in case you'll install Serialtest Async 10.12.22.0 you can use the driver files attached to this FAQ
- Plug the USB probe to your PC
- When Windows asks you for the driver files, browse to the (unzipped) driver files (e.g. the ones from this FAQ)
- Once the USB device is successfully installed, launch the installer for Serialtest Async from Frontline Test Equipment, Inc.
PG5 2.0 / Serial-S-Bus
PG5 2.0 / Modbus
Last update: 30.05.2015 03:09
First release: 10.05.2011 06:57