What are the main differences between OPC server version 2.02.18.03 and 2.02.16.14?
This FAQ lists the main differences between the latest currently available OPC server and its predecessor.
OPC Server version 2.02.18.03 (June 2017)
- Support of PG5 2.2.130 or later
- Possibility to export/import the header line on the export/import file.
OPC Server version 2.02.17.20 (January 2014)
- Support of PG5 2.1.120 or later
- enhance the possibility of the integrated OPC-client
- support of IEEE32 and IEEE64 float format.
OPC Server version 2.02.17.10 (December 10)
- Support of PG5 2.0.150
- Support of up to 14336 flags
- Supports the directly configuration of S-Energy counter with serial S-Bus interface:
OPC Server version 2.02.16.14 (April 09)
- Support of PG5 1.4.300
Software (except PG5) / OPC Server
Last update: 28.06.2017 11:53
First release: 06.12.2010 10:42