What are the differences between Modbus library $2.6.104 and 2.6.220?
This FAQ contains a list of the main differences between FBox library versions for Modbus (SBC version).
Version 2.6.220 (April 2012)
- FBox "Define Unit Server":
The FBox has a new option for the "Unit ID" (UID) to take the value of the:
- S-Bus station
- IP node or
- IP address
- FBox "Define Unit Client" (Direct/Indirect):
- Added option "Offset 1->0"
- The error output of the FBox "Mapping" could be high even if there is no mapping error. In case this FBox is placed elsewhere in the project the error disappears (corrected for PG5 1.4 in version $1.0.017; this is the last version for PG5 1.4).
- Translated FBoxes and online help to German and French
PG5 2.0 / Modbus
Last update: 29.05.2015 23:22
First release: 22.09.2009 11:58