Error message "Exception in CSpderControlEditorDoc" on the S-Web-Editor if a web page should be stored.
If the user likes to store a web page then sometime the error message shown below is shown in the S-Web-Editor and it’s not possible to store the web-page.
Error message displayed on the S-Web-Editor
Bug fix to allow storing the page:
- Open the S-Web-Editor
- Open the concerned *.teq file
- Save the file with a different name by the use of the menu "File, Save as"
- Include the new filename in the Web-Editor project with the menu "Project, Add to project, File" and select the new filename.
- The new file is now shown in the left window in the "Project Files Tree Window" of the S-Web-Editor.
- Delete the old file by selecting the file on the "Project Files Tree Window" of the S-Web-Editor and clicking the right mouse key. Select "Remove/Delete from project".
- Save the project
- Close the S-Web-Editor
Re-open the project and change the new file name to the old file by selecting the file "Project Files Tree Window" of the S-Web-Editor and clicking the right mouse key. Select "Rename file".
Last update: 31.05.2015 02:08
First release: 29.01.2009 16:49