How to upgrade / download the firmware to a PCD7.D8xx
Download the firmware to PCD7.D8xx
- Power on the terminal keeping pressed the ENTER key until you read on the display the text " wait for boot forced ".
- If you aren't able to see this text, you can power off/on the terminal quickly, without never release the ENTER key.
- When the message appears on the screen, you can release the ENTER key and download the right firmware
- Choose the item " TX FW / DRIVER ", e.g. SBC. ( it must be the right for the project you need to load in the VT )
- After the FW downloading, you can download the project
PCD7 / D8xx
Last update: 01.06.2015 09:45
First release: 21.07.2005 08:12