What are the differences between the S-Energy Report tool 1.0.003, 1.0.006 and 1.0.014?
The freeware tool "S-Energy Report" reads the energy data stored by an S-Energy Manager PCD7.D4xxE and writes the data to prepared Excel template sheets.
The freeware tool "S-Energy Report" reads the energy data stored by an S-Energy Manager PCD7.D4xxE and writes the data to prepared Excel template sheets:
The list below provides information about the differnces between the versions of the S-Energy Report versions
Version 1.0.014 (August 2014)
- Support http password mechanism for new firmware / S-Monitoring projects (service key can not be used)
- Fix connection test functionality (did not alway work)
- Avoid the possibility that the user enters ftp://... as S-energy Data Collector address
- Changed Autoscale mode to GDI (was font, caused problems with screen resolution 125%)
- Changed default value for TCP Timeout to from 5 to 15s
- Fix default address for demo (http://w1-vch-em1.pcd-demo.com)
- Add support of old device PCD7.D457V7
- Update help
- Signed setup
Version 1.0.006 (January 2012)
- Improved the templates delivered together with the tool:
- The worksheets of the Microsoft Excel templates are now named by the
name of the counter (and no longer by its bus address)
- The misleading date below the sheet title is removed
- The labels of the columns are improved
- The dates of the reports was shifted by one day compared to the original dates of the S-Energy Manager
First version released in 2011.
When installing the new version of the S-Energy Report the Excel templates can be installed optionally; if this is done modifications made to the old templates are overwritten.
PCD7 / D4xxE (Energy Manager)
Last update: 27.05.2015 09:04
First release: 20.01.2012 15:41